Designer and ardent Cool Earth supporter, Vivienne Westwood, designed a limited edition MP3 Playbutton to celebrate Cool Earth’s Fifth Birthday.
Exclusice Vivienne Westwood MP3 Playbutton
Designer and ardent Cool Earth supporter, Vivienne Westwood, designed a limited edition MP3 Playbutton to celebrate Cool Earth’s Fifth Birthday. There were five Playbuttons to be won – and Cool Earth supporters simply had to protect five or more endangered rainforest trees with Cool Earth to be entered into the prize draw.
Each Playbutton contains a message from Vivienne and Cool Earth’s Director, Matthew Owen, and is surely the most stylish way to spread the conservation message. Plug your Playbutton into any computer and you can download a booklet by Vivienne about Cool Earth’s plan to save the rainforest as well as upload your own music. So don’t miss your chance to get your hands on this exclusive Vivienne Westwood piece. Protect five rainforest trees and be automatically entered into the prize draw.
This competition is now closed.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Competition is open to only those who sponsor five or more trees, in their own name or as a gift on the Cool Earth website, excluding employees and the immediate families of Cool Earth or anyone else professionally connected to the competition.
2. To be entered in the prize draw, trees must be sponsored by 9am on June 14th.
3. Five people will win one MP3 Playbutton designed by Vivienne Westwood each.
5. The winners will be contacted via email by 5pm on June 14th.
6. The winner of the competition may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prizes and Cool Earth reserves the right to offer prizes of equal or greater value.
8. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or mislaid entries or prizes.
9. Cool Earth’s decision is final.
10. Entrants must be 16 years of age or over
11. Competition Organised by Cool Earth: 8 Upper Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 2LY