Cool Earth is supporting rainforest communities in the fight against coronavirus. Find out more.

Terms & Conditions

Wear Your Art On Your Sleeve Competition

  • All submissions must be the artist’s original designs. Please ensure you read the full design specification carefully before submitting your design.
  • Designs will remain the property of the artist and must not violate, misappropriate or infringe another person’s intellectual property rights.
  • Designs will not be reproduced for any other purposes outside of this project by either party unless independently agreed.
  • Designs by people under the age of 16 must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian.
  • Winning designs will be used across a range of products, including but not limited to, apparel,  tote bags and prints retailed at www.coolearth.org/shophttps://cool-earth.teemill.com/ and Cool Earth’s in-platform social media stores.
  • Artists receive 25% of profits from sales of products featuring their design, with the remaining 75% of profits from sales donated to Cool Earth’s rainforest conservation work.
  • Cool Earth reserves the right to reject competition entries that are offensive, abusive, do not represent the views or values of Cool Earth or do not meet the design standard or specifications required.
  • Cool Earth’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winning and/or losing entries.

Information submitted for the Cool Earth competition will be stored and processed in accordance with Cool earth’s privacy policy which can be found here.

Return to the submission form

© Cool Earth 2020 | Site by Venn Creative